In addition to serving our member facilities and golf courses, Golf Canada is proud to enhance the golf experience of 274,000 individual golfers across the country. In addition to supporting Golf Canada’s investment in the sport through grassroots programs, high performance athlete development, heritage, philanthropy and golf services, golfers can access a suite of benefits available exclusively to Golf Canada / Golf Saskatchewan
The suite of exclusive and game enhancing individual member benefits includes the following:
Play and travel knowing your protected
- Up to $1,500 reimbursement for damaged, lost or stolen equipment (*range finders excluded – not eligible for reimbursement)
- Up to $1,000 for any travel related incidents
- Up to $1,500 for golf cart related accidents (only club-owned carts are eligible)
- Up to $1,000 towards the cost of repairing or replacing a window
- Personalized equipment ID labels so you never lose a club again
- Coverage and membership is valid for 365 days from date of enrollment
- Note: Can only make a claim once every 2 years.
- How to Make a Claim
- Claim Form: click here
- Underwritten by Northbridge General Insurance Corporation and offered through The Magnes Group Inc.
Easy access tools to post scores
- Get an Official Handicap Index through the new World Handicap System
- Access the Golf Canada Score Centre to post your scores and track your stats
- Use the new Golf Canada app to track your scores and stats, access your handicap, follow other golfers, achieve badges for bragging rights and use GPS distances for over 1,400 courses in Canada
Get better deals!
Saskatchewan based members have access to the same benefits Golf Canada provides across the country PLUS additional exclusive benefits available ONLY to Golf Saskatchewan members.
- 15% off to the RBC Canadian Open and the CPKC Women’s Open
- Up to 25% off Avis car rentals
- 10% off Hilton Hotel room bookings with complimentary upgrades at participating properties.
- 10% off Golf Canada merchandise
- Golf benefits with RBC Insurance for home and auto
- And Much More!
Join Canada’s Largest Golf Community
- Free access to online Rules of Golf education that explains procedures for commonly encountered situations on the course
- Membership dues are reinvested into Grow the Game programs
- Support Canadian youth as they learn life skills that are acquired through golf
Compete in regional, provincial and national golf events
- Members are eligible to compete in regional, provincial and national level competitions sanctioned by Golf Saskatchewan and Golf Canada.
Golf Canada is committed to enhancing the golf experience for enthusiasts of all ages and creating value for our proud member facilities. The launch of the new Golf Canada app, continual improvements to the Golf Canada Score Centre, implementation of the World Handicap System and the launch of First Tee reflect our commitment to servicing facilities and continuing to deliver new and exciting benefits at the club-level.
Golf Canada / Saskatchewan facility member clubs enjoy access to the following suite of benefits:
Up to $5000 in Incident Protection for member golfers
- Your members are covered with incident protection for club theft and damage, cart and window protection providing peace of mind for the club / operator.
- Member clubs can offer incident protection at a preferred rate.
Course Rating, Handicapping & Rules
- Official Handicap, Slope and Course Rating Services under the World Handicap System including member education.
- Authority on internationally recognized handicap, Rules of Golf and Amateur status
- All member clubs receive Rules of Golf support to assist with writing of local rules and member education.
Golf Canada Score Centre & App
- Through the Score Centre facilities can effortlessly manage member rosters and receive access to valuable facility data that can assist with programming and course operations.
- The Golf Canada app is a free tool for Canadian golfers to find a course, track their scores, enhance their on-course experience, and to go digital with their game!
- The app can also function as a powerful marketing tool for facilities to engage directly with golfers. Keep your facility information and imagery current and use the Golf Canada app to help promote your product to golfers.
Membership Assistance Funding
- Golf Saskatchewan has distributed $1.65 million in funding to Saskatchewan golf courses through the Sask Lotteries Trust Fund
- Find out how your club can apply
- To assist with member roster management, course rating, tournament entries, incident protection claims, billing, course contact information and more.
- Golf Saskatchewan serves as the Saskatchewan golf industry resource centre, disseminates provincial and national information and also works with industry partners to provide advocacy on industry issues.
Access to grow sport programming
- Programming opportunities for member clubs with the new Junior Skills Challenge.
- Host a provincial or national championship.
- Host an Order of Merit event – members accumulate points throughout the year for a chance to win the overall order of merit championship.
- Hosting can create exposure for facilities, build a legacy of excellence and provide a platform for clubs to give back to the game.
Golf Genius Partnership – NEW!
- Golf Genius offers innovative solutions to help operators save time, generate more revenue, and deliver exceptional golf experiences.
- Member clubs have access to special pricing.
If you have any questions related to facility member benefits or would like to have your facility join the Golf Saskatchewan member family, please contact Candace
|2024 Individual Golfer Fees|
|Golf SK participating Member GC 17 & under $42.00 + GST = $44.10|
|Golf SK participating Member GC $42.00 + GST & PST = $46.62|
|Golf SK Public Players Club) $59.95 + GST & PST = $66.55|
|*Junior male and females must be 18 and under as of Aug. 1, 2024.|
Incident Protection Claims in Saskatchewan:
- 2023 | 20 claims valued at an estimated $16,184 in damages, theft or loss (as of Oct 2023).
- 2022 | 34 claims valued at an estimated $30,614 in damages, theft or loss.
- 2021 | 22 claims valued at an estimated $15,166 in damages, theft or loss.
- 2020 | 17 claims valued at $7,504.01 in damages, theft or loss.
- 2019 | 20 claims values at over $11,200 in damages, theft or loss.