Golf Saskatchewan hosted their annual general meting on Saturday, virtually again this year via Zoom.
Several highlights were discussed including record breaking rounds played and scores at championships, national events returning as well as a modest surplus recorded but the association.
Larry Wagman of Regina will return as president of the board of directors. The group officially said farewell to board member Dru Bolen who relocated to Calgary. Sue Skinner took over in the interim, she was elected to the board along with Saskatoon’s Clinton Schmaltz.
Executive Committee for 2022/23
- President – Larry Wagman | Royal Regina Golf Club (3 year term)
- Vice President – Kevin Duchscherer | Evergreen Golf Course (Nipawin) (3 year term)
- Treasurer – Danny Klughart | Cooke Municipal Golf Club (Prince Albert)
Contributing Board members:
- Delbert Betnar – Royal Regina Golf Club
- Diana Kerr – Wascana Country Club/Tor Hill Ladies Club (Regina) (2 year term)
- Elanne Krainyk – Public Player (Saskatoon)
- Clinton Schmaltz – Willows Golf & Country Club/PGA of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon) (3 year term)
- Sue Skinner – Rosetown Golf Course (1 year term)
- Teddy Wiens – Wascana Country Club (Regina)
You can view the AGM report here.
Wagman sat down with Golf Saskatchewan to discuss the year and what is next.